Sunday, June 12, 2011

CLOUD RAT - CLOUD RAT LP


It's been a dog's age since I posted to this blip caught up in 'the wave' that all you internet surfers are currently riding, maybe I will start posting more, who knows. Nothing has caught my eye in a while, but this was a must. I got added to a show last minute yesterday and ended up opening for these Mount Pleasant, Michigan bangers.

Cloud Rat is a three piece comprising of vocals, guitar and drums. I dont really have anything else to say other than they bring energy and fun to the show, but wow this band is heavy as fuck. Melodic riffs, grinding blast beats, atmospheric doom...this band keeps it really fucking interesting. Dont sleep on this shit!

Cloud Rat - Cloud Rat LP
1. Athena
2. Pill Birth
3. Le Foie Du Michigan
4. Dwell
5. Sinkhole
6. Yama
7. Mouse Trap
8. Vain
9. Canine
10. Faint Hearted
11. Complex To Break


No comments:

Post a Comment